I am busy reading a book by Deepak Chopra called Power, Freedom and Grace : https://www.amazon.com/Power-Freedom-Grace-Lasting-Happiness/dp/1878424858.
I would like to share some interesting bits out of this book. I am breaking it down into small articles rather than one long piece as I think this will be better to read and remember. Take an article with you each day to ponder on (I make small cards of each saying/article and leave in where I can see it throughout the day, then change the next day to a new card – this is almost like saying a mantra each day – it stays in your mind and in your heart). I hope this will help you in your life journey – it is certainly helping me to understand more about myself, my life here on Earth and how the Universe works.
Your body is a sacred temple where you have stopped for a few moments on your cosmic journey:
- Keep this temple/body clean and pure
- Listen to its cries for pleasure and even ecstasy
- You are a privileged child of the universe, this is your abode for now
- You are on a journey of healing and transformation
- Right now this body of yours is an opportunity for your next life of creativity