Taken from the book The Light Shall Set You Free – Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune
Universal Laws are expressions of acceptable and unacceptable behaviours.
– Universal Laws are the Framework/Guidelines for our behaviours and what affects our lives.
– It is the Foundation for what is expected of us.
– It provides an expression of right living.
– Understanding the Universal Laws help us to take control of our lives and provide us with a way to become God-realized.
– It provides us with a knowledge-of-results framework.
– When we learn the Universal Laws and analyze them, we realize the importance of them in our lives.
– They are the keys to unlocking the mysteries of the ancient world.
– It helps us to understand how people achieved greatness in the time of the Six Golden Ages.
– The Truths can be traced back to Hermes Trismegistus. He was a Master of all Masters, and he touched all civilization on Earth. His truths were integrated into all master religions in lands around the world.
- The Universal Laws are truth.
- They apply to everyone and provide justice and fairness to everyone.
- They are guidelines for our lives.
- We cannot live outside these laws.
- The Universal Laws are absolute and perfect. Surrender to them and your life will be harmonious and peaceful.
- The Universal Laws provide a sense of order and predictability.
- They provide us with ways of overcoming negative outcomes. It gives us insight and specifies ways of changing the results of our behaviours.
- Living within the Universal Laws helps us as well as others.
- Understanding the Universal Laws keeps our minds focused on the interconnectedness of all things.
- The Universal Laws reminds us that we live simultaneously in more than one world. Present day teachings keep us tied to the physical world but through opening the doors to understand metaphysics, we may understand the influence this world has on us.
- Evolution and the Mind: understanding the Universal Laws will enhance our abilities to understand the power of the mind and its influence on our lives.
- It helps us to learn about ourselves.
- Living within the Law helps us move closer to our Creator, God. It helps us realize the achievement and the vision of a peaceful and productive universe and existence.
- We are one with the Laws. We must KNOW them.