(taken from the book: The Light Shall Set You Free – Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune)
Everything flows out and in
Everything has its tides
All things live and fall
The measure of the swing to the right
Is the measure of the swing to the left
All is energy. This precious live force is given to each of us to manage and use wisely for manifesting God’s plan here on Earth. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It must be transmuted. Everything vibrates at or responds to a certain rhythm. The Law of Rhythm teach us how to transmute energy and how to manage the extreme rhythms of life.
What is the Law of Rhythm?
- The Universe moves in a cyclical way
- Energy flows one way and the other way
- This movement is the Rhythm of the Universe
- This Rhythm is found in all things and is called the Law of Rhythm
For every HIGH there will be a LOW. This is the only Law that we cannot control. To be able to control the workings of this Law, is to be in control of our own emotions and metal states. Controlling your emotions allows you to rise above this Law:
- Never allow your emotions to swing too far to the right or left. When you can balance your life like this, your life will get better and better.
- By controlling our emotions at all times we can feel less of the following episodes that can plagues us:
- Any other negative emotions
How the Law of Rhythm works:
- Stages of development
The cycles of rhythm apply to all areas of human life:
Many of the cycles happen in multiples of seven:
- 7 days a week
- 7 notes to a music scale
- 7 rays of influence
We are designed by the Creator to live for 20 and one ½ periods of 7 years each. That is about 144 years. But we fail to live up to these years because of our inability to live within the Laws of Nature. We only live a maximum of 70 years, while some of us live to be 80 or 90 years old and others may live to be 100 years.
In the natural order of the Law of Rhythm we experience positive cycles and positive emotions of:
All of these reflect the regulating of God’s universe. It is seen as:
- Continued creation of the universe
- Rise and fall of nations
- Our own birth
The Law of Rhythm is inevitable. We adapt to the law by using our knowledge in the following ways:
- We can plan new things, new ventures when we are moving on the positive side
- We can remain positive to eliminate and lessen the effect of the negative
THE KEY TO SUCCESS IN MASTERING THIS LAW IS BALANCE
Life moves in cycles and is continuously renewing itself. Its renewal takes place first from the highs and then from the lows, then next from within and then from without. These rhythmic motions are what constitute the heartbeat and pulse of life itself.
The rhythms have an order of renewal in the Universe. These orders can be either disruptive or pleasant depending on how we wish to look at these rhythms. Principles that are underlying this Law are the movements of the in-breath and the out-breath of God.
When we experience positive emotions, everything goes well and we feel happy and confident. This is a period of being “on the roll” or we can call it experiencing unusual luck. Our lives are in balance. Our will or mental state is superior to the manifestations of this Law. The rhythm continues, but the negative takes place on the lower unconscious level. We overcome or transmute it to a higher level by the use of will to remain positive. We rise above the natural rhythm and do not experience the negative.
When we experience positive emotions, the positive will stay with us and this helps us in transmuting the negative swings of the pendulum – it helps that’s the negative side of the rhythm will not be too harsh.
We all however have negative emotions that stay with us and they provide the poles for shifts of the pendulum. When we move into the negative cycle our feelings and metal state change. We now feel:
We must try and overcome these emotions. Try not to own them. We tend to blame these feelings on other people or events but we can overcome them by transmuting it.
The Law of Rhythm can also be found in nature where we have the rhythmic flow in the tides of the sea that flow in and flow out, as well as the sun that rise and then set.
Mental and Spiritual Rhythms:
The mental and spiritual planes also have rhythms. It can be found in mood shifts and states of mental imbalance. These are some of our most difficult times because it drains us of precious energy. We may enjoy life and have so much excitement now but then we must also experience the low, because the pendulum swings in the right and then back in to the left, the opposite experience must be brought to them.
TO ESCAPE THE EFFECTS OF THIS LAW IS TO RISE ABOVE IT
Some ways that we can escape the effects of this law:
- Control your mental and emotional bodies at all times
- Control your extreme mood shifts that comes into your path
- Learn to walk in the center of the road: never get too excited or allow negative things to penetrate into your consciousness.
Through the strength of will we can transmute the effects of the Law of Rhythm by doing the following:
- Apply your will to manage your reactions to all things that happen in your life
- Learn to detach yourself emotionally from all experiences
- Your will power can be used to prevent you from getting too excited. Some events that occur in your life can steal your energy – this is disguised as enthusiasm.
- When the highs of your emotions are controlled, the swing of the pendulum will not be so extreme or severe. The negative polarised event that will come after the positive one will then be easier to accept.
When we tire of the Law of Rhythm experiences then our soul is open to learn new ways to govern specific behavioural patterns. The process now begins that will lead us to the lessening of the extreme depressions that takes over our lives. When the Initiate commands this state of mind and shows that he/she is ready to receive instructions on another “better “way to experience life, then he/she is introduced to the Law of Rhythm.
Walk in the middle of the road to mastery. This Law separates the Masters from the Initiates, the Leaders from the followers. It is the turning point towards spirit and the step away from the material world of the 3rd Dimension.
REMAIN CALM AND CENTERED