(taken from the book: The Light Shall Set You Free – Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune)
God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way
C. S. Lewis
We often ask “Why is this happening to me?”
El Morya explains: The Law of Relativity speaks of OBSERVATION & CHOICE. This law teaches us the importance of applying the LAW OF VIBRATION to the choices me make.
The Law of Relativity assures that each soul will receive a series of tests:
- Each of us is provided with problems or Tests of Initiation. How we respond to these tests are important to our spiritual growth.
- These tests are designed to assess where we are on our spiritual path and what experiences we need to learn.
- We need to choose how we will handle these tests. How we choose is important for us to grow spiritually.
- Everything in life is relative, balanced within the mental and emotional state of the person in any given moment of time.
- All is the ALL.
- There are no judgments regarding good or bad, better or worse.
- We choose our responses and these responses can help or disadvantage us in or spiritual progress.
- We must thank our Masters for these Tests of Initiations – this is how we improve our spiritual growth.
- It begins with our own mind and what we choose – how we view the world. Connect your heart and mind and the next test will be easier.
- We must all learn lessons to become enlightened.
THE HISTORY OF THE LAW OF RELATIVITY
- This Law has been in existence as long as the Universe.
- It received its current name from the Pharisees of old.
- The Pharisees were the ones who lived when the Age of Pisces was new. (some good background on the Pharisees is this blog but you can also look up on your own: https://jeffabel.wordpress.com/2009/01/02/the-pharisees-where-did-they-come-from-and-why-does-it-matter/)
- The Pharisees understood how important it was to maintain a higher standard of living while they practiced spiritual laws. They memorized the Laws. Their minds understood the impeccable application of these statutes in the world. But, alas, their hearts were not connected to the Spirit of the Laws.
- Unless a soul is sufficiently advanced to accept the Spirit of the Law, its meaning and intent often are lost in the winds of time.
- The Law of Relativity is one of the Laws that has been lost in the winds of time.
It is the mind that makes comparisons whether something is good or bad. Our minds makes comparisons with people, things and events that are not relevant. It then applies these comparisons to the present situations.
Each event in our life stands alone. It should not be compared with other things.
Each event also has its own vibrational frequency, with unique lessons to learn, and should be analyzed from the perspective of “What is it I am to learn from this situation?”.
We often compare our lives with others and then we become depressed and believe that others are more blesses than we are. We pity ourselves.
THE LAW OF RELATIVITY:
- Speaks to the fact that all things are known only through their relationship to the mind.
- The mind controls how you feel, what you believe, and how you behave.
- Your mind is a powerful tool, and its God’s gift to humanity.
- Sometimes the mind can be too clever, especially when it becomes disconnected from the heart.
- When we analyze or reason too much, it can sway us from seeing the higher truths.
- When we reason too much, we become attached to the Letter of the Law and not the Spirit of it. This happened to the Pharisees of old.
- The Law of Relativity brings clarity to the mind. It cautions us NOT to compare current problems with former ones.
- The Law of Relativity guides each soul to look at challenges as opportunities for advancement and learning.
- Our Journey of Life is not about comparisons, but about mastering the lessons we each have come to learn.
The Law of Relativity is one of the most advanced Laws.
- The key to use this Law is to control one’s mind.
- Focus only on present situations. This can free the soul to pursue new and higher solutions for problem solving.
The Key to freedom is:
- Learn to analyze each moment in time.
- Stay connected with your heart.
If we choose that which is good and beneficial for our advancement, we create higher frequency within us.
Not understanding this Law can lead to bad choice making, disconnecting from the heart and bring heavy returns of KARMA.
Make all choices from the heart center, and the wheel of rebirth will no longer chain you to the Third Dimension.
Understanding and adhering to the Law of Relativity can guide you to understand and set you free to pursue other forms of existence.
Align each choice you make with a higher frequency, and you shall quickly advance on the steps of the High Initiate.