(taken from the book: The Light Shall Set You Free – Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune)
“To destroy an undesirable rate of metal vibration, put into operation the Principle of Polarity and concentrate upon the opposite pole to that which you desire to suppress. Kill out the undesirable by changing its polarity. ”
The Law of Polarity provides the power and keys for understanding transformation. The power of the mind that controls the emotions is the key to understanding that ALL THINGS CAN BE CHANGED. But you must choose TO DO SO.
– The Law of Polarity means everything is dual.
– There are 2 poles/opposites to everything found on the physical, mental and spiritual planes.
– Polarity is the difference in dimension/direction, and it represents the two extremes of one thing.
In the physical world: winter vs summer
In the mental world: there is no structure without freedom
In the spiritual world: there is no good without bad
The Law of Polarity view an object or condition in itself as unrelated to other objects or conditions.
– opposites are 2 extremes of the same thing. The difference is the degree to which we see the pole as being on the same continuum.
– two poles are degrees of the same thing, and we have the same power to move from one extreme to the other, for example:
1) We may not like someone, but when we get to know that person better, we feel compassion or love for the person.
2) We think we cannot live without certain food, but then learn to dislike these same foods.
Using the Law of Polarity is part of the discipline we need to change our lives. We can influence others in positive ways, for instance:
– if we dislike a person we can put violet light around them and may find that they change their ways and we may learn to like them. This gives us the power to change our own feelings as well as the behaviours and feelings of others.
The difference between two polar reactions lies in how we express these emotions:
– where does love begin and hate stop?
– where does hot begin and cold stop?
The answer lies in the degree of the mental and emotional attitude of the person in any moment of time.
We have 8 etheric bodies and one physical body.
4 of these bodies are used more than the others:
In the universe there are 3 primary planes of existence:
1) Physical plane
this is the lowest and densest plane of matter
2) Mental plane
mental and emotional bodies
3) Spiritual plane
the spiritual plane includes etheric and spiritual essences of the higher planes that surround the soul and Higher Self.
The vibrational frequencies that live with each of the planes are distinct unto themselves:
- We cannot turn love into cold or heat into evil.
- Each reaction given of must be analyzed for the frequency that it contains, and we then make a decision to change the behaviours to either a higher or lower one. This can be done because all things live on a CONTINUUM.
- By understanding the Law of Polarity we have the knowledge and foundation to choose other responses.
- The universe, through the Law of Cause and effect, will return whatever behaviour is emitted from the source.
- If a person sends out lower behaviour patterns, then he/she can expect events in her/his life to come around that will deliver a similar package of events or experiences.
- Nature is set up for all to evolve. That is the secret to life and to understanding the laws.
- We need to continue to raise our vibrations through the power of thoughts, our mind, our emotions, and our actions. This is done through our choices that we make.
- To master the Law of Polarity, we need to learn to stay balanced, focused, and detached from the world and things around us.
BALANCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS