Taken from the book The Light Shall Set You Free – Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune
Universal Laws are expressions of acceptable and unacceptable behaviours.
– Universal Laws are the Framework/Guidelines for our behaviours and what affects our lives.
– It is the Foundation for what is expected of us.
– It provides an expression of right living.
– Understanding the Universal Laws help us to take control of our lives and provide us with a way to become God-realized.
– It provides us with a knowledge-of-results framework.
– When we learn the Universal Laws and analyze them, we realize the importance of them in our lives.
– They are the keys to unlocking the mysteries of the ancient world.
– It helps us to understand how people achieved greatness in the time of the Six Golden Ages.
– The Truths can be traced back to Hermes Trismegistus. He was a Master of all Masters, and he touched all civilization on Earth. His truths were integrated into all master religions in lands around the world.