Holding anger is like a poison
It eats you from inside
We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us
But hatred is a curved blade
And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.
No one is born with anger.
When we die, the soul is freed to it.
It is letting go of judgment, resentment, or a claim against
another. It is an abundant act.
What is the purpose
It is unconditional love that absolves negative Karma and
frees us and others.
Some behaviours and attitudes that are governed by the EGO
and stops us in forgiving others:
- Holding judgment or anger toward another
- Inability to forgive yourself
- Blaming others and holding grudges
- Belief that if you forgive, you may lose control
- Desire to discredit, censure, accuse, or indict
- Belief that if you forgive, you were wrong
- You have feelings of fear, anger and resentment
We can use some of the following techniques to align us with
our Higher Self and to help us to forgive others:
- Breathe deeply, relax, and let the feeling go
- Allow the God force energy to flow through you
- Practise unconditional love
- Do not take another person’s words or actions
- Remain calm and balanced at all times.
Affirmations can also help us to practise forgiveness towards
- I forgive myself for…….
- I forgive ……. for …..
- I release all negative and limiting beliefs.
(taken from the book: The Light Shall Set You Free – Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune)
“Good thoughts will produce good actions and bad thoughts will produce bad actions. Hatred does not cease by hatred at any time; hatred cease by love. ” BUDDHA
We have the power to choose the directions of our lives. It is our ability to use the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy to use FREE WILL.
Continue reading “The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy”