We need to consider ancestral cleansing.
If we’re willing to clear our energy fields of the ancestral energies we don’t want,
then we are ready to do something really interesting and beautiful which is to claim a
connection with the wisdom of the kinds of ancestors we do want to be in contact with.
But we can’t do this until we’ve cleaned out the lower stuff that is hindering us.
When done systematically, mantra has a powerful effect on the brain.
It gathers and focuses the energy of the mind.
It teaches the mind to focus on one point, and it cultivates a steadiness that over time becomes an unshakable evenness of temper.
It is letting go of judgment, resentment, or a claim against
another. It is an abundant act.
What is the purpose
It is unconditional love that absolves negative Karma and
frees us and others.
Some behaviours and attitudes that are governed by the EGO
and stops us in forgiving others:
- Holding judgment or anger toward another
- Inability to forgive yourself
- Blaming others and holding grudges
- Belief that if you forgive, you may lose control
- Desire to discredit, censure, accuse, or indict
- Belief that if you forgive, you were wrong
- You have feelings of fear, anger and resentment
We can use some of the following techniques to align us with
our Higher Self and to help us to forgive others:
- Breathe deeply, relax, and let the feeling go
- Allow the God force energy to flow through you
- Practise unconditional love
- Do not take another person’s words or actions
- Remain calm and balanced at all times.
Affirmations can also help us to practise forgiveness towards
- I forgive myself for…….
- I forgive ……. for …..
- I release all negative and limiting beliefs.
We arrive into
this world as
energy, same as
wind and ocean.
Messy, raw, and
perfect in our
chaos. Release the
need to control,
surrender to your
accepting and open
situations as air
itself. That is how
— Victoria Erickson
(taken from the book: The Light Shall Set You Free – Dr. Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune)
“Good thoughts will produce good actions and bad thoughts will produce bad actions. Hatred does not cease by hatred at any time; hatred cease by love. ” BUDDHA
We have the power to choose the directions of our lives. It is our ability to use the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy to use FREE WILL.
Continue reading “The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy”