Courage contains two primary internal elements: the willingness to act and the ability to control fear.
When you can successfully curb your fears and boost your ability to take action, you are better able to live a full and virtuous life.
You are more likely to face challenges with grace, connect with and inspire others, and be a force for good.
Taken from: The Courage Quotient: How Science Can Make You Braver
(Taken from the book : The Light Shall Set you Free by Dr.
Norma Milanovich & Dr. Shirley McCune)
What is Faith?
Faith is the trust and conviction in a belief for which
there is no proof.
What is the Purpose
Faith is the Confidence in the Universal Laws and the Divine
harmony of the universe.
To live happy and fulfilled live we need to build up our faith
daily. But then our ego gets in the way and become so very powerful that it can
prevent us from reaching our goals.
Some examples of where our ego intervenes are:
- Our need to control everything around us. Things
can happens in your life that you have no control over and learning to have
faith that things will get better or not bad, will make you a better, relaxing
- Materialism is another big problem that can
wreck our lives.
We do not trust that the universe will
provide for us, instead we gather as much money, food, clothes as we can.
Believe and trust in the Universe that you
will have enough.
Then there are also egotistical attitudes that can work
against our faith:
- You let your ego be in charge instead of your
- You fear and you dislike of what you receive. You
are not happy with what is given to you and you want more, better.
- You belief that you are unworthy.
- You have feelings of scepticism.
- You doubt everything and everyone.
- You are in denial.
- You show feelings of distrust.
- You are suspicious of people around you. You
cannot and do not want to just trust people.
- You question people’s goodwill.
- You feel rejected. You cannot open to people
around you. You feel unloved because others do not give you the love and
attention at a specific moment you want it.
- You have a general sense of fear – fear that you
will fail, fear to love and not get love in return, and fear of the unknown.
There are techniques where we can align with our Higher Self
to build up our faith – here are some examples:
- You need to overcome your fears and suspicions
and the way to do this is to anchor the Light within yourself on a daily basis.
- Mediation can also help you attain faith in
yourself and others.
- You need to recognize that there is a purpose in
Affirmations can help us to build up our faith. Here are two
that you may try, but there are many more – look them up and find one that will
- Let God’s will be done through me.
- I trust in God to show me the way.
(Taken from the book by Deepak Chopra: Power, Freedom and Grace)
So many people have a craving for power – to be powerful! They want to control the world with their powerful ways, ideas, and thinking.
What the world calls power is really FEAR Continue reading “POWER”