(Taken from the book : Power, Freedom and Grace by Deepak Chopra)
You can synchronise your body’s rhythm with the rhythm of the Universe.
Follow the following steps in achieving your bodily rhythm:
- Notice how you feel at different times of the day or month depending on the lunar cycle.
- Look at the sky – observe the cycle of the moon.
- Check the high tide and low tide. If you are fortunate to live / are on holiday at the coast, observe /study the tides. For time tables of the tides, look on Google.
You can also do the following :
- Between 6 and 10 am your body is hypo metabolic.
- Between 6 and 10 pm your body is at its lowest phase of metabolism.
- The ideal routine to follow is to spend time in silence around 6am in the morning and 6pm in the evening. Meditate in the early part of this phase and exercise in the middle of this phase.
- Between 10 am and 2 pm your metabolism is at it’s highest. Have a big lunch, your food will metabolise better during this phase.
- Between 2 and 6 pm, be active. Learn new mental skills. Do exercises.
- Between 2 and 6 am is the best time to DREAM.